Sunday, January 17, 2016

Two vintage grids

I always seem to use this stamp in January. Two recent grid cards in the vintage style. I have had good mileage out of this large stamp from Hampton Art.


 This second one is very busy but I love doing this at times.


and so you can see the stamp I used, this is a card I made last year around this time, it got sold on Etsy:

 I hope to have inspired you to save all the scraps, even the tiny pieces so that you can punch out squares and circles and just fit them all together to form a grid card!

Happy Sunday,
Jacqueline



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...