Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mix and Match

I was busy making this puzzle when I saw a tag in between my punched out squares. I thought I would use it on my card in this way, adding a coordinating stamped out flower.



I love it that this represents the colors I have been working with lately, just the scraps, of course!
Have a lovely day. Unfortunately here the weather is cloudy, windy and cold.
ETA - Cath's challenge was launched on 12th of June and this is from the 12th of May - so four weeks previously which counts as an addition to her challenge.
Jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. weer een mooie kaart Jacqueline... heb je ondertussen mijn kaart al ontvangen of is hij kwijt geraakt bij de post?
    groetjes
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacqueline! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...