Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Winners!

I won't keep you waiting any longer, I just got back from an eye-test. Before I went I had already picked out two names. I put all the names (and two times for those that visit this blog often)  in a cup, as there was nobody in the house I had to pick the winners myself.



First of all I picked out Laura-Jane, who said to have no desire for the stamp, so she gets a card, and then I had to pick another, which was Maria from Russia who will get the stamp.



So there you have it ladies. I wish I could do more, but its the luck of the draw!

O.K. so I just now picked a third name and that is... KAILASH - she will be getting a card from me too.

Congrats ladies!
Jacqueline 


6 comments:

  1. Oh JOY!! Thank you so much Jacqueline..I'll be looking foward seeing what comes in the mail:)
    Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. I love your grid and inchie blog. Glad you posted it on your other blog.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jacqueline, thanks so much, you are too kind. I treasure all your gifts and getting a card from you is just so special. Congrats to Maria (enjoy your stamp) and Laura Jane:-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, ladies! Enjoy your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jacqueline, I enjoy your blogs so much! My creativity gets a boost and my soul gets some nourishment when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gefeliciteerd aan de dames... maar jammer dat ik niet een van de winnaars ben...
    tot de volgende keer
    groetjes
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...