Saturday, January 1, 2011

Inspirational cards from Nancy and Patty

If there is one thing that I love the most that is mixing and matching with papers and colors, thats why I love these type of cards!


Just recently I got hold of some papers from Eline Pellinkhof who has a Dutch line of stamps and patterned papers. The colors are quite bold but I was drawn to them nonetheless. But I'm finding it difficult to cut into the papers, so I thought I would use the packaging in which the papers came.... I'm all for recycling anyway.

I want to share two other cards which two of my blogging friends made showing a unique way of using inchies that I am definately going to try myself. The first one is a grid which has been placed inside a stamped frame which has been white embossed on black paper. I think it is stunning! Look how the black and white brings out the vibrant colors of the inchies which have been punched out of stamping projects. Excellent!

This card is made by Nancy Krueger.

Secondly, feast your eyes on this beauty from Patty. Patty does not have a blog but can be found on the Hero Arts flickr gallery here.


This is so BEAUTIFUL! The inchies have been moulded into a heart - I am definately going to have to try this. I also love the color choice.

Have a fine day!
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...